Create your Dream Job
Travel is our passion and we have had the privilege of visiting many of this world's wonderful places.
Our Network of agents have over 300 years of combined experience and have travelled to every corner of the world!
The Global Travel Network exists to make the Travel Industry easy, flexible and profitable for experienced consultants to run their own businesses.
You can work from anywhere at any time with our cloud based systems - it's your business - your clients - your way.
We have an amazing collections of local and international wholesale partners, who offer the best prices for you and your clients.
To eliminate the pain of change, you can choose your preferred GDS, our invoicing system imports PNR's from all three as well as Calypsonet.
The Global Travel Network combines the lowest fees with the highest returns in the industry.
Flexibility is key for us so that you can really create your dream job - whether that be working full time, part time or just even now and again, from a beach in Bali, a train in Spain or at the moment from the comfort of your own home.
Join us today and start getting rewarded for what you do!
YOUR clientS • YOUR WAY
Travel Consulting Reimagined
The Global Travel Network provides experienced Travel Professionals the opportunity to run their own Travel Business through an easy to use, professional and transparent business platform.
We are AFTA & ATAS accredited and offer the highest commissions with the lowest fees in the industry.
All systems are cloud based so you can work from anywhere at any time; whether you're looking to work full time, part time or just as a side business, the Global Travel Network makes it easy for you to run a highly profitable business.
The Global Travel Network is based in Perth, Western Australia, however we have consultants all over Australia and travelling the world.
What you get...
- Up to 90% Commission
- A personal PCC with your choice of GDS; Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- A cloud based, Virtual Travel Office branch for invoicing - just for your business and your clients
- A Global Travel Network Email Address
- AFTA, ATAS, IATA (TIDS) Accreditation
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A personal page on the Global Travel Network website
- Face to face training session on the Invoicing and Ticketing Systems
- Access to a huge range of Wholesale Suppliers offering amazing rates for you and your clients
- Access to Video Tutorials for ongoing training
- Training & Development through Monthly Catch Up's with Consultants & Suppliers (Perth Only - Virtual Access for interstate)
- A back up consultant for when you're on holidays and want to turn your computer off - or any other reason! (% fees Apply)
- Access to incentives, educationals, events and conferences through our affiliation with My Travel Group
- Access to discounted airfares and land arrangements
- Professional & Business Development opportunities through our affiliation with Immersive Leader
- Head Office Receipting and Payments (Monday - Friday)
- Online Credit Card Payment Portal
- Access to view the Client Bank Account 24/7
- Access to Airline Ticketing and booking systems 24/7
- Access to a gallery of branded and licensed Social Media Tiles
- Regular Social Media posts to share to your network
- Access to the Global Travel Network Agents Facebook Page to share knowledge and support
- Your client base is yours, always was, always will be
What it Costs...
- Joining Fee: $200 + GST - Waived for 2022
- Ongoing Monthly Fee: Choose your Business Model
- That's it!
$200 per month - 90% Commission
All the inclusion as listed above
$150 per month - 85% Commission
All the same inclusions as Package 1 except:
- Shared Invoicing System
$75 per month - 60% Commission
All the same inclusions as the Package 1 except:
- Shared Invoicing System
- Shared Amadeus GDS
$0 per month - 40% Commission
All the same inclusions as the Package 3.
Be your own Boss
Your Clients - Your Hours - Your Way!
A goal without a plan is just a wish
Like anything in life, a good plan is always the key to success
This couldn't be more true when starting a business
The Global Travel Network wants everyone to be successful and have an amazingly profitable work life balance
To give everyone the best possible opportunity to succeed, our friends at Immersive Leader have put together
a tailored program specific to the independent mobile travel industry
Immersive Leader provides training and development programs for the travel industry;
with a focus on business owners, managers and travel agents.
Established by globally successful travel agents; Carats and Matiu, using their own proven sales and leadership strategies, their programs are geared towards improving business profits and achieving customised goals.
Matiu & Carats have put together two fantastic Mentor Programs that they are offering at discounted rates
for anyone joining GTN and want to ensure they really hit the ground running.
Immersive Leader have a complete understanding of our business model and operating systems
which will make your transition from Agent to Owner seamlessly successful.
Business Set Up Planning
- $99 -
This is a one off, one week mentoring program that will culminate in you having a motivational plan for success.
Carats will help you analyse and identify opportunities by going through your
previous sales experience, marketing initiatives, key business KPI's, and personal & business goals
This program includes analysis and planning over a week,
and an hour one on one summary review call at the end of this period
to ensure you have a success plan in place
Home Based Agent Mentor Program
- $59 per month -
(Normally $399 per session)
This 6 month mentoring program that is run in small groups with other Global Travel Network Business Owners
The program includes monthly video calls and a variety of tailored the modules that can differ according to your needs
They will help you create and enact quarterly 90 day business plans assisting with
the 'how to's', allocation of accountability, and monthly reviews
They will also take you through:
3 ways to grow your business session
Creating a running budget
Rituals of communication
Building your sales process
Identifying major key stakeholders that you need to communicate with - and how to do it
Marketing and growing your client base, your online profile and presence
Targeting key customers and growing referrals
Creating and assessing a target customer plan
The monthly live group Q+A session is also recorded for later viewing
There is the option to do this program in a one on one capacity if you would prefer - different rates apply
Let's have a Chat
If you have any questions or want to have a chat about joining us get in touch with Kate
P: 0466 241 531